Cory's Ride is always a fun event. As evidenced by my collection
of colorful T-shirts, some of which no longer fit me, I've participated
quite a few times over the years. The 'same day' registration fee is $35.
- A ride to benefit the Anchor House Cory C. Golis Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- A time to meet and socialize with friends and other bike riders.
- A day to remember and honor Cory Golis.
In case you need more motivation, I'd add the following aspects
- the event venue is nowadays Rosedale Park, off of Federal City Road. This
versus driving, esp if the weather is fantastic. Until a few years ago, start/end was
at Tall Cedars Picnic Grove, with access to some very nice roads, but distant.
- Rosedale Park is also one of the usual start/end locations for an outing on the Lawrence-
- Cory's Ride is closely affiliated with Anchor House where, as you probably know,
ride alongside Tim and discuss cycling-related or other issues of concern, as he
is running for Town Council this year - the primary election is the following Tuesday.
Learn more about the event at the links below.
Map - Rosedale Park, directions to/from Princeton