Friday, September 11, 2015

a first for Mercer County, if I'm not mistaken


Talkin' about the bike part vending machine outside Sourland Cycles, in Hopewell.

I didn't notice whether the vendor of the vending machine was Fixstation, or BikeStock,
or RiderOasis, or ExpressBiker, or some other outfit.

Related links:


The one-of-a-kind "BC Moments Machine" from Tourism British Columbia - it dispenses bikes, kayaks, surfboards, etc.

Bonus content:

I'm so old, and so foreign, I can remember and whistle the radio jingle which went
"Toronto Dominion - the bank where people make the difference". Which has morphed, at least for
my relatives, to    "TD Bank - where being open Sunday makes the difference".

Anyway, from the TreeHugger blog comes this story about the aptly named Tim Hockey.
         








No comments:

Post a Comment