Joining Princeton PBAC is a 3-step process, almost as easy as checking the inflation of your tires:
1. Decide you want to do it, quite possibly after being persuaded you want to do it.
2. Fill out & send the application form (click here) common to all boards/commissions/committees.
3. Attend one of our monthly meetings at 400 Witherspoon. The next one is Thursday the 25th.
What are some key reasons you might consider embarking on such a semi-quixotic adventure ?
- the incredible salary, benefits package, also the signing bonus. Which is to say a free T-shirt.
- you believe the tax-paying residents of our town can and should influence how our town evolves.
- you have a personal ethos, a vision of the good life, involving more and safer walking & bicycling.
- you believe a healthy and vibrant community depends on volunteerism, and ongoing renewal.
- you believe your skills / enthusiasm / energy, heretofore untapped, could help make a difference.
Send us an email <firstname.lastname@example.org> if there are questions about joining you'd like answered.