Princeton Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee is having its regular meeting this evening, Thursday, Feburary 26. Please see below or click here for details. Our meetings are open to the public. Feel free to join us, or get in touch at any time with suggestions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Princeton Pedestrian and Bicycling Advisory Committee
Meeting of February 26, 2015
7.30 p.m. Meeting Room A, 400 Witherspoon Street
1. Implications of Council rejection of Hamilton Avenue bike lane proposal
2. Consideration of 'Complete Streets' Design for Mt Lucas Road engineering project.
3. Other planned Municipal Engineering works, including discussion arising from list circulated at PBAC meeting of 1/22/2015, and plans for Community Park North.
4. Transportation Alternatives Grant program
5. Potential CMAQ grant application
6. Potential LTAP grant application
7. Date for ciclovia
8. Debrief from NJBWC summit
9. Efforts to distribute paper bike map, including electronic versions
10. Review of goals for 2015
11. Structure of the PBAC committee
12. Structure of the municipal Open Space Task Force
13. All other business